View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Any device that supports a browser can do this.
I think the question is whether they can buy e-books from the Kindle store, but without actually having a Kindle, in order to read on another device. As far as I know, you must own a Kindle to buy e-books from the Kindle store. You can now transfer e-books to an iPhone, but you still have to have a Kindle to do that.

Since I have no interest in a Kindle, I myself am jonesing for the day Amazon allows anyone to purchase e-books for any device...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote