View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #266
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
I would not buy an Ipad in any scenario. The same with any LCD screen tablet, so that is not an option for me.

The big PDF files are an issue already in Kindle DX, so i am sure Sony engineers already have that in mind, besides, if they are testing it in universities, that should be an immediate complain from the students/teachers given the type of files that they usually use.

Last edited by Salgueiros; 10-24-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote