View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardancalibre View Post
Hello everybody. This is my first post. I'm going to buy a Kobo glo. Since I'm used to a kindle device and I'm really fond of its way to handle notes and annotations (mainly highlighting parts of the texts to export them to other files later) I did a little research and discovered that with the kobo is not that simple. I ended up here and got to know that you can read your "highlightings" and export them through calibre. I'd like to know how to do that step by step.
When the device is connected, on the menu for sending books to the device, there is an option, "Fetch annotations (experimental)". When that is used, all annotations for books in the library are retrieved and added to the end of the books comments.

The alternative is to get the files I mention in a post above.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote