View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by debiatan View Post
That's great! I also managed to get python running in the kobo touch. My approach was to take the necessary arm debian packages to have a fully working interpreter
That works too! I'm sure there are several ways python could be installed on the Touch.

For anyone using pygame on the Touch (maybe on the Glo and Mini too?), you might be
able to get pygame to recognize the touch screen as a mouse input if you export the
environment variable SDL_MOUSEDEV before running your script:
Code:
export SDL_MOUSEDEV=/dev/input/event1
This is completely untested (I don't have a Touch anymore), but it just might work.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote