Thread: ghostscript?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by bense2k View Post
I was able to build ImageMagick some time ago, but as far as i know ImageMagick needs ghostscript to convert postscript files. I build it with limited features dont remember which formats were integrated.
Thanks for that info. I went ahead and tried to build ghostscript myself. I couldn't do it using the cross compilers (it would have taken more effort than I wanted to put into it). I built it under LoneTech's qemu-based ARM system, but found that it wouldn't run on the PocketBook because the libc version was too old on the ereader. Bah!
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote