Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #508
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I remember a book or story that involved time travel to Jesus's Crucifixion--I don't recall if there were other times visited. I believe two or three children were searching for their father, who had traveled back in time, and when they saw Jesus on the way to be crucified, they realized the man they were looking at was their missing father. I think this would have been from the mid-sixties or earlier. Any ideas?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote