Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i went to staples today and tried the latest gen kindle. i probably fiddled with it for about a minute before seeking out the manager and asking if they could get it out of demo mode so i could actually test the thing and not be tutored she said no , and indicated that that wasn't the first time she'd heard that request. anyway, i gave up and left, so i have no idea if i'd like the thing or not
I don't know how companies think they can sell things if people can't see them work.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote