View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Samsung surpasses Apple as No.1 Smartphone vender in Q3

I remember reading a while back one of those Apple "internal emails" released to the public regarding Apple's concern with Samsung. And how they felt Samsung was their only real threat.

I didn't really pay much attention to it didn't think I would happen any time soon. I guess I was wrong.

One thing I will say from my perspective is I give credit to Samsung. As much a I dislike their Android support, they do deliver the best smartphones. I currently have a Vibrant and the next two phones I'm looking at is the Note and Nexus Prime. Both Samsung phones.

Quote:
Samsung could have shipped as many as 20 million smartphones in the third quarter, led by the popularity of its Galaxy S II flagship. Apple reported iPhone sales of 17.1 million for its quarter than ended on September 24, (more...)

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote