View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
sophiemom
sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle x4
My beef is far more with ADE than DRM or ANY aspect of ereading. I have 2 new readers that I cannot use because my "quota" of ADE authorizations is used up by dysfunctional previous readers. Forums are full of complaints about the same problem, most of whom have had no assistance from Adobe. Is there any software, including fee based, to replace ADE, and specifically for library books? Thank you!

Last edited by sophiemom; 02-05-2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: additional info
sophiemom is offline   Reply With Quote