View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:05 PM   #49
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
So, as a change of pace from my usual bio/paleo mentions, I just finished reading a great astronomy book, The Hunt for Planet X, and was about to recommend it. I started looking for the ebook pricing, and found myself in the depths of insanity of Lovecraftian proportions-- the only (legit) electronic version I can find costs $25-- per section. So a full copy of the book would cost you $250.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-0-387-77804-4
Actually, there appear to be 24 paid sections. So a bit more than 250$.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote