View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Not sure why you're not seeing the taskbar on the main Tiles page. It's certainly here on mine. Ah, but only when you enter the tiles menu from the desktop. Not when you enter it from a Metro/ModernUI app. Makes sense, I guess.
I see it now. Same as with the "x" for closing the app: It only works with a mouse, not with the stylus. Should have thought of that, since the update was mainly aiming for users of mouse and keyboard. Still a bit strange though, for tablets...
Frankly, I don't see the benefit of this feature. The task bar disappears, it doesn't remain permanently or reappears (for example when moving the mouse to the bezel).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote