View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
I did some testing and ran in a few errors. I guess I need something 'more'

When I use: Book Title, Author, Title, Sub Title and Verse I get a:

Word wrap Fix and Remove extra paragraphs are working fine
It's the way your attaching the template (See attached image). What you have to do when you attach the template to the document is check the "Automatically Update Document Styles" (step 2 in the image) so that the styles are loaded in the documents.

The error you are getting is the code is looking for a style name (like _AUTHOR, _BOOK TITLE, etc..) since the styles where not loaded when you attached the document it reports an object not found error.

Your method 3 was originally my method 2 but I changed it because the steps seemed involved and proved to be troublesome if not attached properly.

=X=
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Attaching_Template.png
Views:	4823
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	15723  

Last edited by =X=; 08-28-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Clarification
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote