View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #35
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Looks like the meteoric rise of the average has slowed and it's hovering at just over $12.50 right now.

Has anyone else had issues downloading the EPUB or MOBI for the Mercedes Lackey book? I get an error every time, but the PDF for it seems to work and the EPUB's for the other books are fine as well. I contacted Humble Bundle's support, but I wanted to see if others were having trouble as well.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote