View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
At what point is an e-reader 'good enough'? Especially if what you do is read on it. I could see some software improvements (these I am currently dealing with by hacks), but as far as the physical reading experience I am extremely content. Screen resolution is better than my eyes can appreciate, the front light on mine works great. There is enough memory for more books than I can read in several years and the physical size and weight are about perfect for me. Nope, don't see me buying another reader for quite a while.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote