View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That pretty much describes a Kobo Glo. Or you Touch. It doesn't do the tag search. It has multiple dictionaries and there are instructions in the Kobo forum for replacing the supplied dictionary. I haven't tried a book with maths formula in it, so I don't know how it is handled.

The only other thing is the Asian fonts. I thought this was handled well in recent firmware. It might mean the book doesn't the correct language set when you send it. Or, it might be working with the kepub reader on the device. Have you tried loading the books with the extension ".kepub.epub"?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote