View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
How many Kindles have you owned, and which ones were they?
I own 4 Kindles. 1 Kindle Keyboard, 2 $69 kindles and 1 Kindle Fire.

What made you purchase a Kindle in the first place?
I wanted a eReader that had a Pearl Screen. At the time that was Amazon or Sony.

What features do you love most about the Kindle?

Whispersync and Personal Documents Cloud. You can email or upload a book that is sent via WiFi to your Kindle. No other eReader has this.

Do you think that the Kindle Fire will be bigger and better than the iPad?

Not an Apple fan so to me yes the Kindle Fire is the better one.

Where do you download you’re e-books?

Amazon, Kobo, Libraries through Overdrive, Books On Board, Smashwords just to name a few.

Do you have anything to say about the work of Jeff Bezos, who is the creator of Amazon and Kindle?

Amazon has one of the best customer Service I have dealt with. I can buy with confidence knowing they will make it right. I think the guy is a genius and he just keeps making Amazon.com better and better.

Note: You would get a better response if this was posted in the Kindle Forum.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote