View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:00 AM   #1
opitzs
Avid Reader
opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS T1, Kobo Glo
Two tiny bugs when reading a book

Hi,

I found to tiny bugs in the reader, while reading an ebook I uploaded through calibre:
- One page was doubled, you could change from one identical page to the other. As if the text was duplicate in the epub file (which it wasn't, I checked). This bug disappeared once I created a note.
- Page Break after 2 lines. I can't find anything in the epub file, that could be responsible and it seems to be the only place in the book where this appears.

It could be a caching problem, I don't know, but changing the font size didn't change anything.
Both bugs are as I said tiny.

Ciao
Sven
opitzs is offline   Reply With Quote