View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:07 AM   #9
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by *reg* View Post
What's SOL stand for? So out of luck?

Umm - yes ? ... (think of a "ruder" word that starts with S). Apparently S can also stand for "sadly".

OT - My husband and I used to work in the same company. Before the days of email or instant messaging, he walked WAY over to my office from the other side of the building to ask me how to use a specific feature in a software program. I didn't know but pulled up the help file and showed him. I said "RTFM". He asked what that meant and I said "Read The Friendly Manual".

A couple of hours later he made the trip back from the other side of the long building and said sheepishly "F doesn't stand for Friendly, does it?"
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote