View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:22 AM   #37
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
My first reader was a 950. I still love it and still have it. I feel it is the most beautiful designed reader in existence and would have been willing to pay a lot for an upgraded version. But Sony did everything it could to destroy my goodwill for their ereaders... and they succeeded.

Sony's ereader division self destructed. They just did not get at all what customer's wanted. I fully expected Sony's ereader division to run into the ground after their CEO stated in an interview that customers did not want front lighting. Morons.

Personally I always wanted an upgraded 950: more internal memory, high res screen, front light. With current technology they could have even fitted a high res 8 inch screen in virtually the same casing. Would have been so cool.

I was extremely disappointed when I saw what Sony did to their ereaders.
Then Kobo released the Aura HD. It had everything I wished for in a modern ereading device. I never looked back.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote