View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:02 PM   #10
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Thanks for the great explanations, guys. Now I know what's going on. And my needs are nowhere near as sophisticated as yours. And I LIKE Sigil and I know how to make ebooks with it. Right now Calibre's Editor is just like a text editor to me. How to go about making chapters and headings and tocs, well, I'm sure it can be done there, but I will have to learn the process all over again. Your feedback makes my decisions much easier though. Appreciate it greatly.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote