View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 10:40 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabotnick View Post
I confirmed that I can access from multiple machines inside the LAN using the IP of the host machine, but not the external IP or dynamic DNS host. I checked the router and there are settings for time based access, but none of them are enabled. I did discover that I can access the site using the external IP & dynamic DNS from outside the LAN, so I guess that's good news, but I'm not sure what's preventing me from using the same bookmark inside and outside. Weird.
I have 2 bookmarks, 192 series are not routeable
Inside 192.168.0.2:8080
Outside: <not posting my IP here>:8081 <I also map ports

Not all ISP's allow a loopback Use the WAN IP from the same WAN connection

Other ISP's block standard webserver ports (see your TOS rules)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote