View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #3036
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abtacha View Post
for the festive avatar Alan.

Right now Legend by David Gemmel, after that either Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch or the next on my way through the Vorkosigan Saga by Lois McMaster Bujold (that would be the Miles Errant omnibus).
'm reading Troy: Shield of Thunder by David Gemmel, the second in the trilogy.

This series is the first I've read by him, I was sorry to hear he passed away, I really like his writing style.
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote