View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
2) Those for SEO - these are religiously argued till the end of time. I would not spend much time on them, but adding some well thought ones is prudent. After all if you can get 6% of the search traffic to your site, it would probably crumble under the load.
The link I posted above says that Bing only look at the keywords meta tag as a potential spam flag, they don't use it for ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
3) Those in Amazon, and other stores - THESE are important. These get right. They do impact sales, IME. These are the ones I was talking about. Most people will not find your web site in Google, the will be looking in Amazon/etc for books and find you there. So focus your efforts there.
I agree. My advice was about website keywords, because I thought that was what the OP was asking about.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote