View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #34
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
Ok, I was not clear. I just created it as an epub and renamed it as a kepub to see if it's going to work with the TR-1. In other words, this kepub is not coming from Kobo but from wikisource through me. Indeed, with the KT my "maldoror.kepub.epub" worked so well that I wanted to test it with the Sony. Of course, "she" was unable to take advantage to this "kobotisation"!
That explains it.

I put it on my Kobo Touch as an epub and a kepub. With the kepub renderer it looks very good. It looks good with the epub render except for all the extra paragraph breaks. I can't see a pattern for where the splits are occurring. And I am actually running beta firmware, so it doesn't look like it has been fixed for the next release.

By the way, I like the little bugs as separators. But, they look a little small on the Touch. The Glo has a higher resolution, so they would look smaller there. If it can be made a little bigger, it would be clearer what it was.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote