View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'll get there Friday noon, but I may not be able to post something until the following day.

When I talked about the 'original' coloring, what I meant (if you may not know), is that there was a problem with the earlier batches of colored units losing their coating, which revealed (I think?) another color underneath. I remember that this was my reasoning for buying the white unit, because it avoided that potential problem.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote