View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
Has anyone else had this happen?
The same happened to me many times. I cannot copy a larger number of files or a big file to my KT from my laptop (running XP). This prevents for instance that I can update the firmware via the desktop application.

This problem has however never occurred with my netbook or my PC ( both running windows 7). I have no idea whether this is related to the windows version. The USB connection works fine with all my other devices.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote