View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #66
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Er... I didn't necessarily mean you should trust the cable company with checking the box.

Though if it really has been checked for residents and found to be uninhabited, it sounds more like an electronic part going bad. Do you by chance know if any of your neighbors have (had) cable internet access?
I have yet to speak to everyone on my street, but no one else has mentioned having a problem (mind you, many of them have already gone to the dark side--ahem, Verizon--and so, wouldn't help establish Comcast problems unless you counted why they left.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote