View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:11 AM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Well I voted for Seven Japanese Tales, because someone had to (and cos I'd like to read them )
I'd like to read them, too. One thing I'd like to get from this club is to expand my horizons and this is the horizon-expander title from the list. Frequently (if not always) the also-rans are more interesting to me, but I'm glad to have found out about them. I'd like to see the executive decision/fiat option some months, in hopes of avoiding too many safe choices resulting from the democratic process.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote