View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #7
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The page turn buttons are on the left side of the 350, with guys hands they might be comfortably reached with the thumb of your right hand, but I am not sure about it.

I read mine all the time one handed and do the page turns with my right thumb. The direction of the swipe can be changed from <---- to ----> and it only take a few millimeters of motion.

It is the most wonderful little reader and with the dictionaries only a double tap away you will get much more out of your reading. Get one, you will love it.

And yes, it sounds petty.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote