View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #26
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
I have a handful of 'rare earth' super magnets somewhere. They are the size and thickness of a penny coin each. When I find them I will just slide one of them in that slot in the cover for cards etc and hold it there using super glue. I am sure magnet does not have to touch the screen. A strong magnet at the right spot would activate the switch. The magnet I am using now is an ordinary affair with less than remarkable strength. Even that works without actually touching the screen. A thin magnet in that card slot would make the whole contraption invisible. Fancy Kobo are asking for £40 for a sleep cover!
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote