View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #18
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I might come across 1-2 books a year that I want to keep for possible future reading. Don't have the time to keep up with the new books I want to read, much less go back.

Things like reference and technical books, I still buy in paper because I don't find the e format conducive to how I use those types of books.

My biggest problems with DRM are
1) Lack of agreed upon standard
2) Inability to transfer license to another device (I'd even be willing to pay a small fee that goes back to the publishers).

These are two of the biggest drawbacks for me as I used to actively shared books with co-workers and friends.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote