View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #15
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Only Adobe lending library ebooks work on the Pocket Pro. Most libraries have more Adobe than MOBI ebooks, but you may have found one that only does MOBI. See Wiki: EBook Lending Libraries for more information. Note in particular "Finding Libraries" which links to OverDrive search (OverDrive supplies most library ebook collections in the US).

For ePub ebooks, I recommend Books on Board in the US and WHSmith in the UK. The Pocket Pro can also read Adobe PDF ebooks (sometimes called Adobe Digital Editions ebooks, or even just Adobe ebooks), but get the Adobe ePub version if it is available because ePub generally displays better than PDF.

Well go figure! I live in an area where the public library system only uses the MOBI format. Just my luck!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote