View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@Ralob: I haven't actually looked at memory consumption in windows. 0.6 will use more memory than 0.5 because it keeps a few worker processes in the background.

Adding PDFs is slow because calibre now tries to read the metadata from them. You can disable this via Preferences->Plugins

@starrigger: Basically I've never got around to implementing LRF -> HTML conversion. That's all that's needed to make conversion of LRF possible.

@=X=: Cool, now that I will be make weekly releases again, you should see your bugs fixed quickly.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote