View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:01 AM   #39
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakod View Post
Yes, program developed for large screen.
Solutions:
1) Stupid&simple: create new Glade layout for 600 width screen
2) Good way: dynamic resize buttons and button images for diffirent resolutions (and, may be, cache new images)

Can you do this while porting? Now used 64px buttons, and 54px images.

Known bug. You can use scrollbars for fast scrolling. How can I handle gestures in Glade? I don't know
Yeah, as you say it is entirely possible dynamically resize the content which will make more sense if we are to support DX's.

Will bang my head against that at some point soon.

Going to have a play with ripping out the kterm support and/or recompiling kterm for all devices first....

lot's of little details to be tidied away,

Just so you know: I wasn't "complaining", merely "reporting".
It was 2am? or something? and it had been a very tough day.

Apologies if I sounded inappropriate in any way.
Cheers. See if today brings me some time.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote