View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #76
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I don't think it's always about "better". Sometimes it's truly just bafflement.

For example, I don't "get" people who read the end of the book first. So if I say "really, why would you do that?!" I'm not trying to imply "you idiot", I'm just trying to understand why that would be something people would choose to do.

I didn't think this thread had turned into the "you idiot" kind of discussion (at least not yet).
Perhaps it was a hasty pre-emptive diplomatic strike on my part. It just seemed like we were headed for the cliff again, or maybe I'm just too sensitive to that sort of thing at the moment for reasons that have nothing to do with whether or not anyone re-reads. Just add this to my list of misguided peacekeeping missions. Not the first time, won't be the last.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote