View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
Queen of Maps
Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
So if I keep the Kobo Desktop empty of books that should avoid unnecessary syncing.

I just went to delete a book from Kobo Desktop and its said "this will delete the book from your eReader" presumably because the sync works both ways hence the term. So I'm not sure how I can keep a book on my Kobo Touch without it being on my Kobo Desktop...unless I don't use Kobo Desktop at all and add EPubs via ADEand bypass Kobo Desktop?

Last edited by Queen of Maps; 09-16-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Queen of Maps is offline   Reply With Quote