View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
vermontcathy
Connoisseur
vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 11, PW5, Oasis
I downloaded Dracula (ebook to my kindle touch and the kindle app for android, and audio to Audible app for android). I can't get the audio to sync at all. The ebooks will sync from my kindle touch to the kindle app for android, but not the audio. I don't even see any option in the Audible app to "sync to furthest page read" or anything. Maybe it just isn't ready yet? Has anyone gotten it to work?
vermontcathy is offline   Reply With Quote