View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Long time Sony user here--I have a 350 and a 650 and use them constantly. Very rarely have problems with them, and rebooting seems to solve them. I've looked at the Kobos and been tempted, but have been leery--exactly due to the reasons VirgoGirl states. I actually like that my 350 and 650 don't have wi-fi. I don't have to worry about a new firmware getting downloaded when I'm not expecting it. I actually would like a lighted device and am waiting to see what the next gen of the Sony is--the speculation about a light built into the case is intriguing and may suit my needs. Pictures of the case look like it will be more compact than the lighted cover for my 650.

I use Calibre as well for e-book management and to transfer books to my readers. Have never had a problem with the readers.

VirgoGirl if my experience with the 350/650 is any indication, I think you'll be happy with the T2.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote