View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #1088
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I do download the stories as EPUB, the tab setting is enabled and the cover doesn't show up in Calibre even before I convert it to MOBI (even if I download an entirely new story).
Here's a screenshot from a random story I downloaded, with the configuration I posted earlier. As you can see the first page is the cover, but is not displayed as the cover image in Calibre or on my Kindle Paperwhite after conversion.

EDIT: It really was a random story, I don't read Naruto/Sasuke slash stories... .