View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
I never quite understood what is so hard to understand about demonstration and concept units. People seem to think that the software is somehow a real final product, that the casing is a real final product...
FWIW, I don't think that's necessarily the fault of the "people," whether they be professional journalists or amateurs. You can't really tell from a demo unit at CES how far out the product actually is, and the language used by the PR flacks doesn't really clarify the situation. I just take whatever date they list and add about 12 months to it, that seems to work.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote