View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #14
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I apologise for the delayed response, but want to let people who want a better cover know:
- I have found a much better cover image on Google Images by search with The Woman in White Book Cover
- SBT has sent me a marvellous collection of the images in the ebook which he has made more distinct, and has reduced the size of image to less than half the size in kilobytes. I really appreciate the work he has done
- I am caught up in a couple of urgent projects right now, but will upload another ePub version of The Woman in White just as soon as I can get the time.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote