Thread: Book Viewer
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #15
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japes View Post
By the way, when you say "There is NO WAY i want to be forced to sort thru all my books tring to find the next one to read." I don't quite get it, cause, if you don't know what you are going to read next, then you would have to sort through your entire collection ANYWAY. And if you are only looking to read something from one particular author, then you could simply SEARCH for the author, which means, again, the directory structure really serves very littler purpose.
I use calibre to view my books quickly, making a list of 10 books to put in my quick view/select.

It goes really fast that way. Scan thru my books in calibre / set up selection on ereader, then just use the "last 10 read books" feature to swap / go thru them.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote