View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #40
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterRage View Post

There are some things that Calibre doesn't do quite right, and I find that Sigil can usually sort those out quickly. The regular expression find&replace in Sigil is pretty good to delete the embedded page numbers and page headers/footers from the entire book with just a couple of commands.
Exactly I was doing to embellish books. And I almost always has to
try again and again and finally found I could read it anyway.

Quote:
What takes the longest, and for a typical book it's 5 to 10 minutes is to set up the TOC and chapter breaks through the book. I'd like to see Sigil enhanced to optomize that.
I could only second that. Even after toc making, I it is boring and tedious.
Lasts almost longer than book reading.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote