View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 PM   #105
kfarmer
Gizzzzmo Nerd
kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'm in the process of writing lrf2html
HTML as in BookDesigner's markup (including images, fonts, styles for ToC, and whatever magic to get links without lines, etc)?

The unfortunate aspect I mentioned above is largely due to the content being DRMed. I don't mind the free stuff having editting issue, but what I spend money one -- "The Dragonriders of Peru" just doesn't cut it.

Much of the motivation for me is external to the text. The beauty of the copy itself is one reason I've purchased stuff I could have gotten for free, otherwise. Otherwise I would be happy with a device that just ran notepad, and I'd have far fewer leatherbound editions on my shelves.
kfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote