View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #96
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjn24 View Post
I've read this thread, and I still have a question - in simple language, does this mean I can purchase a book from 'connect' in LRF, use the ABC Amber Sony convert, and read the book on my ebookwise? And is it legal?
Kathy
When you purchase a book from Sony's Connect store, it has DRM and is LRX. LRX is the DRM laden version of the DRM free LRF. ABC Amber Sony Convert does not convert DRM laden ebooks. Also, ABC Amber Sony Converter misses out on the styles suck as italics and graphics. In my opinion, it does a poor job converting.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote