View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I was badly bitten when I first got my PRS-505 by wrongly believing that it could be fully charged with a USB cable. It can't. I then got it into my head that it was was not a good idea to carry more than I need in the machine itself and to let the library software on my PC, lap[top and netbook do its job; deleting books from the ereader when they're read. I seldom have more than a dozen titles in the 505 now, and it works perfectly and at the speed of light. I don't see the need to carry an entire library in my pocket. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote