View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #459
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
This was fixed in firmware 2.3.1 but needs an update to Calibre's Kobo plugin to make it work easily for sideloaded books. The Calibre developers are working on it and it should be out soon.
What if one doesn't use Calibre, but just loads epubs straight onto the card? (That's one of the things I like about the Kobo; I don't have to grab a cable and wire the device to my computer just to add a book.)
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote