View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #69
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by minorum View Post
Hi,

I just want to confirm that I have just the same Problem jackie_w discribes.
I am using calibre 0.9.5

I can only update the covers on the kobo glow when I manualy delete the book on the device and send it with calibre again. When I delete it on the device with calibre and send it there again the old cover is still there.

Calibre is set to automatic meta-data management und both upload boxes are ticked.

Is this a bug, or I am make something wrong?
When you say "the old cover is still there", do you mean the old cover is shown in the library lists on the Glo and as the sleep cover? Or is it showing as the first page when you read the book?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote