Thread: SmartQ Q8
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post

And, I wish my wife would see that I like to have lots of electronic toys, too. But, when I use the "You have 80 pairs of shoes" argument, it doesn't go over so well. Especially when I point out that she doesn't even wear 78 of the pairs. At all.

I have a dream that someday my wife will understand electronic toys are the male equivalent to shoes and purses.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote