View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
Once again thanks for the fast responce.
You're welcome! I too like using HTML code to produce .imp ebooks; it offers so much flexibility and styling to one's personal tastes.

Quote:
LOL I do this work on three different computers, when I tried the code at home using eBook Publisher ver 2.3.9 it worked like a charm. (sorry)

As for why I want to use the code <p class="blockquote">? Well I use Editpad Pro and using it's clip function in allows me to insert
( class="blockquote") inside the <p> very quickly and I don't have to move to the end of the line and insert </blockquote> the </p> closes the blockquote.
For fun try adding italics or justification to your <p> code using the p.blockquote defined in the <style> section, as follows (in bold):
Code:
p.blockquote {font-style:italic;text-align:justify;margin-top:1.5ex; margin-bottom:1.5ex; margin-left:3.5em; margin-right:3.5em}
Just have fun with it!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote